Sunday, December 30, 2007

My previous post very emo meh?! Haha I thought it sounded like more of a recap. Don't worry okay people, I'm not emo :D

The 06v11 Christmas/New Year Class Party is tomorrow, and I'm looking forward to it! It'll be good to see everyone again. I've missed you guys! After the Class Party, I'll have to chiong down to Oliver's house to join them for countdown to the New Year, just like how we did last year :D After that, I'll go home to sleep, and then I'll go out again the next day for the Year Zero turn Year One Movie Marathon! Yay I'm excited for that too! :D

The next two days are gonna be super packed and happening. Can't wait!

Oh and on the day after the next, school will be starting. I dunno if I should be :) or :(.

Ah ha, at least I've got Cherissa as my OGL, and Wayne and Reuben will probably be crashing my OG too. I'll have company :D Don't disappoint me ah you two tenors haha.

It's time for a fresh start.

No comments: