Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Caroling

Today was a fun day.

I was a good girl and went for practice at 1pm. So we had practice. Hu Ping, Shu Wei and Oliver came for practice too. How nice of them right :D

Okay so after practice, the Year Twos and the Year Zeros went for lunch together at Thaipan. HAHA isn't that funny? Well the atmosphere was kinda laocai cos the Year Zeros guys were all stoning, except for Joshua, who was asking a lot of lame questions. I'm still glad we went for lunch together though, because I got to know some of them a bit better, like Wan Ping(who was the only other girl Year Zero).

Jerrold came to meet us after lunch while Shu Wei and Hu Ping went to Vivocity to go and buy some things. Jerrold, Oliver and I went with the Year Zeros to Marina Square to sit in the foodcourt and talk cock. So, we met the Exco along the way, along with Faith. Saw Jeremy Yeo at Marina Square too. Random fact: He's leaving for Japan today, haha.

Before long, it was caroling time! Today's session was better as compared to yesterday. Reuben Gaudete solo was, WOAH. :D I was grinning like an idiot when he was singing! I'm so proud of my papaya!

After that, Shu Wei, Hu Ping, Oliver, Yi Zha, Jerrold, Kenny, Shi Xuan, Hong Sheng, Si Ying, Wei Ling, Samantha and Stephanie went for lunch at Cafe Cartel. We had to split into two groups though, because there wasn't a table that was big enough. So it was a rather laocai dinner too, probably because we were all feeling exhausted from the singing earlier on.

Oh Jerrold, Shu Wei and I went to G2000 to look at some office clothes so that Shu Wei could get something to wear for her interview on Thursday.

After camwhoring for a while, we decided to go home. And along the walk back, we met a huge group of Year Ones, so, we all went home together! The long walk back to City Hall MRT was super fun. I think it was because I was busy terrorizing Sedric (Cedric?) the Small Boy. He's my good friend because he's my height! HAHAHA. I remember laughing crazily with a few other people too.

So, I had fun today. That's all.

No comments: