Thursday, December 20, 2007

Botaks.

Met up with Hu Ping, Shu Wei, Oliver, Yi Zha, and Wan Ting today.

This outing was meant to meet up with the two botaks who booked out yesterday. Kenny couldn't make it though, and Dawn came after I left.

Hu Ping looks so much shorter without his hair! Haha he looks like a tortoise now :D

Today was quite fun I guess, we didn't laugh hysterically, but the company was pleasant :) Ate at some Fin's Seafood Restaurant, the food was great but the portions were very small. Poor Oliver and Hu Ping didn't feel full at all haha. After lunch we went to get Munchy's Donuts at Millenia Walk. The donuts were, in one word, Shiok! I don't know why but the donuts today tasted better than usual haha.

Okay, so the rest went to watch National Treasure 2 while I went home with Hu Ping. It was quite fun on the way back, talking about crap and all. :D

Hotel caroling starts tomorrow, and I'm sick. Sigh.

No comments: