Tuesday, December 25, 2007

OMGXZXZXZ!

I LOVE THE YEAR ZEROS HAHAHA!

I'm serious, the Year Zeros are one bunch of crazy people. We've been having Year Zero mass convos the past two nights and it's always been damn funny. We're talking about really random stuff now, like acting twitxzxz to each other haha!

Year Zero lunch today was super fun too :D Had lunch with Wan Ping, Rhoda, Phillip, Cheryl, Wen Siu, Pock Thong, Ivor and Jia Sheng at Carl's Junior, after which we walked around aimlessly trying to decide what to do( for a really long time I must say haha). In the end, we went to the foodcourt and played asshole daidee :D

Caroling today was fine, Shu Wei came back for me! Haha I had a fun time talking to Wei Jie my BEST FRIEND too haha!

Okay the Year Zeros just decided to have a Year Zero breakfast tomorrow :D Gonna have to wake up super early cause we're meeting at 9.30am! Haha. So I'm going off! :D

Today was a really fun day! :D Ooh and Phillip was super sweet too cause he gave me a Christmas Hug :D

I'm Happy! Ciao People :)

I'll treasure every little bit of you.

No comments: