Sunday, December 16, 2007

a few random thoughts.

Heroes made me cry.
I just finished Heroes Season 1.
I've got a blister on my 4th fingertip on my left hand.
My guitar's strings are friggin hard to press.
There's hardly anybody from 06v11 online nowadays.
I finished America's Next Top Model Cycle 9 too.
I managed to sort-of tune my guitar.
I'm starting to not care about leelee.
I find that a good sign.
I don't have enough discipline to continue doing maths.
My sister's newly baked cheesecake dropped on the floor today.
I miss choir practices.
I can't wait for hotel caroling to come.
I'm beginning to find the kick in 02jam again.
Ok I think I'm being really random.
I have about 7-8 DVDs from Wan Ting that I haven't even touched.
There's only about 2 weeks left till JC1 life starts and my wholly IP life ends.
I think I'm going to watch a DVD now.

No comments: