Saturday, December 08, 2007

the usual people

So, I've just returned home from Jerrold's house.

It was a truly fun day :D And I haven't had such a fun day in a long time. Today's gathering was to celebrate Shu Wei and Wan Ting's birthday. We were supposed to meet at Shing Song(I'm not sure about the spelling) to buy foodstuffs to cook. I only met them near that Shing Song because I didn't know how to go there in the end.

So I hopped onto the bus to met Yizha, Hu Ping, Wan Ting and Shu Wei. I remember laughing a lot on the bus, but I can't recall the reason why now that I think about it. I guess it's just that they are plain retarded. :D

After walking to Jerrold's house, we realised that Jerrold was still at Simei MRT waiting for people to come. So we were just wondering around a bit aimlessly. Jerrold returned soon with Shi Xuan after that. The rest were LATE haha. Our initial plan was to swim, but seeing the bad weather, we decided not to. What a pity! I had been wanting to swim since a long time ago, but oh well, it's the monsoon season now. It'll be pretty hard to plan a swimming outing.

So, we slacked around the house, watching TV and playing cards. Shu Wei(or was it Shi Xuan?) was watching 黄金年华! What an old person show haha! I can't really remember what we did, we spent the most part lazing around the house. Dawn, Kenny and Oliver arrived after some time.

At around 4 plus, we started to do one of our favourite activities- COOK! Some food on the night's menu included toasted nuggets, toasted crabsticks, toasted taiwanese sausage, vegetarian hotdogs and prawns(due to the presence our dear VEGGIE Shi Xuan), vegetarian sushi, non-vegetarian sushi, vegetarian pasta, non-vegetarian pasta(with both tomato and cream sauce), fruits, and ice-cream with waffles.

At 7pm, we settled down in front of the TV to watch this TV serial called 老婆大人 and also camwhored (another favourite pastime of ours). There was lots of laughter, I like :D Yu Ting came at about 8plus if I'm not wrong. Most of us went out to scare Yu Ting as she was coming up, just like how we did for her birthday!

After a while, we decided to play this name-changing game. It was super dumb and most of us got very high, laughing and screaming at each other. We played polar bear after that. I love polar bear, because we get to play mind games! Watching people trying to convince each other that they are innocent is so very fun :) After that we played this action guessing game. It was kinda retarded. Oh well, but most games that we play are always retarded :D

I had to leave after that, the rest are still there, because they're all staying over. It's kinda sad to hear talks of this stayover being the 'Last Stayover'. Sigh :(

Nevermind, I'm still seeing most of them for caroling! There's still time to treasure them :D

Oh I guess Yu Ting and Hu Ping will be posting up the pictures on their blogs soon.

Well, I really had fun today. Thank you, the usual people :D


Oh a side note,
I feel that when one is a leader of a certain organization, he or she should try to put that organization's welfare and interests before his or her own. He or she should also be a role model for the members of the organization. However, recently, certain irresponsible decisions were made that reflected badly on a person's(or persons') commitment to that organization. It is rather disappointing to hear of such selfish actions.

I shall not comment anymore on this matter, for most people will just say that it is 'none of my business'. And what have I got to say to defend myself? Well I've already said my piece, and I hope that the persons involved will reflect on their actions. That's all.

No comments: