Monday, December 17, 2007

theodore and the chipmunks!

Met up with Sherry at 1230 today, I was only late for 10 mins! However, I wasn't the latest- Jia Wen came at 1305. Hmm but it's not entirely her fault because Sherry told her we were meeting at 1pm! How blur is that hurhur.

We went to Phin's Beerhaus(spelling?) for lunch. There was this Indian waiter who could speak a bit of Mandarin, i the way he was trying to add in bits of Mandarin into what he said was quite cute haha. The three of us stayed there for quite a long time talking about many many things :D

After lunch, we went to buy movie tickets, and we were having a hard time deciding between Alvin and the Chipmunks and The Warlords. In the end, we chose Alvin and the Chipmunks after the super nice counter guy recommended it to us. It's so cool to work in Golden Village- he actually gets to watch shows for free! And he caught both movies twice each, how lucky it that man. Oh Sherry, Jia Wen and I were all fighting to be Simon cause he looks SUPER CUTE with the nerdy specs in the poster. In the end, Sherry was Alvin and Jia Wen got to be Simon, while I became Theodore. It sounds so childish! Haha fighting to BE a cartoon character. I used to be like that with my sisters too. :D

While waiting for the movie, we went to Toys R Us and Popular. Oh I saw this guitar book, which teaches beginners how to play the guitar properly. It looks quite useful, and since I'm not getting a guitar teacher, the next best alternative is a guitar book. Didn't buy it because I was broke though, haha so who's nice enough to get it for me as a Christmas present? I don't mind a new tuner, or new strings too :D HAHA okay I'm joking.

We also went around looking for Jia Wen's pumps and to Sheer Romance where Sherry was being hiao and checking out the bikinis heh!

At 5 o'clock, we entered the cinema to watch Alvin and the Chipmunks. The show was quite okay; super cute with good music. After the show, we went back to Mondo to get Jia Wen's pumps. Due to her indecision, she decided to buy BOTH pairs. Ain't that cool? She bought two pairs of shoes in one day. I wished I could do that too haha!

Walked around for a while before Jia Wen and I went home and Sherry went for her drum lessons. So, today was a fun day again. I love going out with these girls, it's just so comfortable and all. Haha love you all dears:D

Theodore rocks!

No comments: