Tuesday, January 01, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Okay so anyway, I just had a fantasicalicious countdown at Oliver's house. The rest are still there though, they're staying over, while I didn't get to :( But anyway, this year's countdown is cool! The Usual People are seriously the weirdest and craziest bunch of people who can never fail to make me laugh hysterically.

After chionging down from the 06v11 Christmas/New Year Party, I reached Oliver's house at about 10.40pm. Was feeling kinda sad actually, but I cheered up immediately when they arrived to pick me up. Haha they are seriously the noisiest bunch of people EVER. And went we went into the lift, we started camwhoring like crazy! Everyone was squeezing together to camwhore haha, super fun alright! :D I pigged out at the steamboat too, the food is super nice :D And yeah we all just sat around the dinner table talking and joking and hearing Kenny and Hu Ping's army stories haha. After a while, Hu Ping, Kenny and Oliver snuck out to buy Yu Ting's birthday cake and stuff, while the rest of us just continued crapping. We didn't even realise they went out of the house!

So at 11.55 pm, the three guys returned with sparklers and we started singing Happy Birthday to Yu Ting. Oh I absolutely must mention this: Yi Zha is so heartless! His Dota is more important than us(or rather, Yu Ting)! While we were singing the Birthday song, Yi Zha didn't even bother to come out to sing for Yu Ting too hahaha! We had to pull him out to take the group picture alright! Okay so anyway, we had the TV on while singing the song and taking the group pictures. And so, we counted down with Michelle Chia and Gurmit Singh! Haha, it was super cool cause we were screaming, 10.. 9.. 8.. 7.. 6.. 5.. 4.. 3.. 2.. 1! And after that, there were mingled shouts of Happy Birthday Yu Ting and Happy New Year! Super duper cool :D

Had to leave after that because my father didn't allow me to stayover. Oh well :( At least I got to count down! Seriously love The Usual People! Meet up for PS, I Love You alright? :D

No comments: