Saturday, December 22, 2007

ritz carlton and timbre.

There was hotel caroling today, finally!

Met up with Althea at 4pm to go to City Hall together, since Alicea was soooo late, we went to Soup Spoon first so that I could get my dinner. Yep was catching up with her about many things, it was rather fun :D And thank you dear for the nice bracelet! Elroy came at 5pm, and we met up with Alicea after that. They walked me all the way to the side door of Ritz Carlton :D

So, we carolled at the lobby in Ritz Carlton. Hmm I thought we sounded alright, not fantastic but alright. After that session, we went to the other side- Raffles Hotel. Oh thank you Alicea, Althea and Elroy for coming down to support me :) I appreciated it!

After the session at Raffles, all the Year Twos decided to go to this place called Timbre for drinks. So, Shu Wei, Wan Ting, Yu Ting, Dawn, Francesca, Yi Zha, Danny, Jerrold, Shi Xuan and Enoch walked all the way to Timbre. Cheryl didn't come along though :( As we had to wait for seats, Enoch and Shi Xuan decided to go home.

Yeah so after waiting for a long time, we were finally seated. And all the 18-year-olds bought a drink, and shared a pizza. I didn't buy anything, just kupped a few sips here and there. This caused a mixture of different alcohols in my stomach though, so now I've got a slight headache. The night was quite fun, we had a nice time suaning Jerrold (as always), and Danny, Yu Ting, Shu Wei and I were talking about relationships, having to shout to make ourselves heard amidst the noise.

Cabbed home with Shu Wei, Wan Ting and Jerrold, with my head hurting more and more as the uncle drove.

**

'Falling in love with the idea of love.'
I agree with that.

No comments: