Sunday, February 10, 2008

A Few Things

1. I'm supposed to be studying for the Bio Lecture Test now.
2. I miss LeeLee.
3. I wore 2 and a half inch heels out for the whole day without dying or spraining my ankle.
4. I must must must tidy my room soon.
5. My siblings suddenly got addicted to mahjong and it's just nice cos all four of us can play.
Chinese New Year this year was alright, not good but not bad either.
I wanna say sorry for not replying all the New Year well wishes because my phone was dying on that day so I didn't bother haha.
I guess the Third Day was the highlight for this year.
Met the Year Threes at Dawnie's house.
Had fun chatting, evaluating and camwhoring.

Shall let the pictures do the talking!

Proceeded to Jia Sheng's house after that. And then to WenSiu's house. And then to Ivor's house.
It was pretty alright at all three houses. Ah I really don't have the mood to type so much haha. So I guess there's no need to describe what happened.
Anyway,
Wu Zun is the Prince of all time.

No comments: