Saturday, February 23, 2008

Ice Cream Chefs.

Today was a good day again.

I woke up SLIGHTLY later than I was supposed to, so was about 20mins late for sectionals. Haha, but still, I wasn't late for the actual practice so YAY. haha.

I think I sang quite well today, as in, my voice was actually pretty warmed up, as compared to previous times when I could hardly hit the high notes (not that I actually hit those notes well today, but at least I could hit them). Zhi Yang does good warm-ups :)

Siglap practice was good also (even though almost all the Year 2 basses weren't there), yay so proud of the Year 1 basses. Mr Kwei was happy today, so he started talking about all the different schools with 'extra social activities' haha. Eg, St Nick's and Cat High, VS and Cedar(?!) etc. It's been ages since I heard him digress so much so I guess we're finally sounding good enough for him to start talking about random stuff again instead of worrying about our notes haha.

Went out to Ice Cream Chefs again today after choir. Out of the six guys who went out with us today, five them were from Cat High. Oh Man so terrible right, Cat High overflow haha. Anyway Steven, Zhi Yang and KaSheng are really damn spastic, their 'Lus Trans, Universa' really made me laugh like crazy haha. So yeah I had fun laughing today heh.

Grandma's house today was good too. My two nephews are super cute haha. Jaedon has a huge tummy, so nice to touch :) Toddlers are really very cute heh heh.

And now, I gotta go do my work.
GP Essay intro and Chem Redox & Bonding and Bio Lipids and Maths Trigo and Econs Essay.
There's still DimSum dollies tmr. Best man I think I'm gonna die.
Ciao Bella.

& I missed you, only a Teeny Weeny bit though.

No comments: