Monday, February 18, 2008

smile.

Today is a happy day :)

Choir was alright today, sectionals was fun haha. Had dinner with the bedok people plus some northies (pockthong kahsheng and victor(not sure if he's an eastie or northie)). Dinner was fun too haha.

Watched MusicFest auditions today, Sherwin, Novabelle and Melodie were good. So were Wayne, Jian and Keith. Oh the best today were Victor, Jiasheng, Abel, PockThong, and Randy though haha. Seriously they're all good :)

I don't know why I'm so happy today haha. I think it's cause I got to sleep a lot yesterday, so I didn't fall asleep during any of my lessons today, which is why I don't feel so stupid. Gossiped abit with the class girls too haha so it was fun :) Haha and of course, spillover from yesterday too :)

Oh and I'm excited for tomorrow, P.S I Love You in the morning, probably Sweeny Todd in the afternoon and class outing in the evening. Coupled with the fact that I get to sleep in more than usual, YAY :)

I'm at Max Amplitude now haha.
I can see the way, I see the way you look at me.

No comments: