Saturday, February 16, 2008

I wanna run.

Sometimes I keep trying to guess what you're thinking.
And I realise I can never do it.
I never know what you're thinking, and what the reasons behind your actions are.

And I keep pondering, thinking of all the possibilities, if you ever feel the same way as I do, or if everything meant nothing to you. Or maybe I was over thinking everything.

Sometimes I really wish I could dig my heart out, and stop feeling all these emotions. That heavy and depressing feeling, it really suffocates me. And when I try to approach you, the words don't seem to come out too.

I've been trapped for one year already, it really is time to get out of it. But how?

Maybe you're just seeking for attention, but I never believed that of you, not once. But maybe, just maybe, thinking that of you might help me to forget.

'Since when are normal friendships like sine and cosine curves?' Yeah I really agree with that.

I wish everything was simple, and that I'd stop trying to guess.
But I know it's impossible.

Argh, depressing! And no May is not being an emo emu, she is just ranting.
Goodbye.

No comments: