Sunday, January 27, 2008

fantastic :)

Firstly,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TWINNY!
I had a great day today! Because it was my dear Twinny's birthday! Haha, we wanted to surprise her at her house initially, but because she went to the Temple, our plan was foiled. Therefore, we surprised her at Bishan instead :D Well, at least we managed to surprise her haha.
After that, we proceeded to Orchard and met up with the rest. Went to NYDC for lunch haha. We camwhored like crazy, it was super cool cause we took a total of 160 pictures today!


The guys and girls were sitting opposite each other, so it was like, a xiang qin thingy haha!

And of course, our day was filled with spastic/unglam pics :D

Oh oh, I was fiddling around with Philip's camera. It has this super cool Macro function which allows you to take close-ups of still objects. The photos above show the keychain that my choir angel gave me, nice isn't it!


Guy and girl shots again haha.


And this is our birthday girl with her birthday cake :D


And here are some group shots :)

I had fun today! :D

No comments: