Friday, February 22, 2008

Slow Dancing.

It was a relatively good day.

Class was zzz and kinda sad now cause quite a lot of people from the original S34 left. aw, so yeap think we all gotta take some time to get used to the new S34.

Lightning risk!
Ahhhh..
4.. 3.. 2.. 1..
Tree, Tree, Tree, Tree will Fall,
Tree, Tree, Tree, Tree will Fall,
Tree, Tree, Tree, Tree will Fall,
不三不四 S34!

Okay anyway went to do the Choir Board after school. At least it's not SO under construction anymore haha. It was fun doing the board with the CBC haha, Philip wasn't here today though. Yep we had lotsa fun, just laughing and screaming away (or maybe it's just me heh). But yeah the company was very pleasant so yeah I had quite a nice time.

So sorry okay my dear fellow CBC-ians cos I went to watch the MusicFest band auditions and pangsehhed you guys for so long. I made a promise, so gotta keep it yeah, SORRY DEARS. Anyway, the bands were quite good. Haha Desmond's band was good, the Shoulders and Down sound quite good also haha. I love the songs that both bands played, haha Won't Go Home Without You (Maroon 5) and Slow Dancing in a Burning Room (John Mayer). Yay hope they both get through! :)

Okay after that.. I went home! First time in a long time that I went home so early haha, so I'm kinda happy. Yeap Choir tomorrow, and DimSum on Sun :) Glad to finally be able to see v11 again and I'm pretty excited cause I've never been to the Esplanade for a play before so yep!

Hope tomorrow's prac will be fine, shall go rest in case I can't wake up tomorrow haha.


Random Fact:
Today I saw a girl in the canteen who looked like Wan Ting. I was really excited at first when I caught the first glimpse of that girl and was about to squeal and run to hug her when I looked closer and realised that she wasn't Wan Ting. Ah, that incident made me miss having the Year Threes around, in their VJ uniforms. Now everyone's All Grown Up and I hardly get to see them cause of school and all that.

Year Threes, I haven't forgotten you all ah! :) Sorry if I can't make it for dinner tmr, I'll try to go next time! See You ALL soon! <333

No comments: