Tuesday, February 19, 2008

P.S I Love You

Today was a good day.

Went out with my dears (Jing Alicea Althea Puen) to watch P.S I Love You. I think I cried for almost the whole show. It's really saddening, :(

Went to Jing's house after that while Althea and Puen left. Our plans to watch Sweeney Todd failed and so Jing and I decided to sleep while Alicea watched her Romantic Princess.

Alicea and I went to meet the class afterwards at Marina Square.

The day was a fun day generally :)

Like in a Cosine curve, when there's a max, there's a min.
I'm at Min Amplitude now, and I've a feeling it's gonna stay there.
I must thank you, for bothering to comment. Now I finally know what you think, and although it hurts, at least it helps me to move on. It hurts, really badly. But thank you, for finally saying something. Now I know what to do. Give me some time, it'll take time before things can go back to when all these didn't happened. In the meantime, just let me go cry about it.

My dear,
We're slow dancing in a burning room.

No comments: