Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Nothing more, nothing less.

There was O2 today and obviously I ponned the whole thing, think my OG never even saw my face today haha!

Well, reached school at 10plus and climbed in, think I landed wrongly though, hurt my ankle a bit. It doesn't hurt now, and I hope it won't get worse tomorrow=/

Mainly slacked around the place and helped out for the choir booth during CCA walk about. After that, the Choir Board Comm went to start on the choir board :) Yep basically we spent the whole afternoon drawing out the styrofoam words and wrapping them with gold foil. Many people came to help too, and it was quite fun to just sit there and work with everyone else. We were singing while we were working and it was just a really nice and pleasant experience. :)

After finishing some of the things, we decided to go cycling! So Jia Sheng, Wan Ping, Cedric, Philip, Rhoda, Pock Thong and I proceeded to ECP to rent bikes. We were singing chinese songs along the way there haha, so it felt nice too :)

It felt good to cycle. The feeling of having the wind in your face is really relaxing and nice. Even though my knees were killing me, and my butt felt numb after cycling for so long, I still felt happy. Also, there weren't many people at ECP, so it felt like we had the whole park to ourselves :)

The highlight of the cycling trip was Bedok Jetty. I never really went there to sit before, but today, we all just decided to go there and rest out butts haha.

Bedok Jetty is really a very relaxing place. It felt so good to just sit there and feel the wind blowing in your face, and to hear it blowing into your ears. After a while, you start to hear notes coming from the sea, random musical notes that resonate in the distance. At first I thought there was music coming from some place that was far off in the distance and that it was just carried to us by the wind, but apparently, the physics students explained that those notes were sounds created by the passage of wind over the water surface. Those sounds were really magical. To me, they sounded like a symphony of voices, like a mermaid's song coming from the sea. Admist the raging sea waters and wind, I felt that tranquil and peaceful feeling deep within me that was caused by the musical notes emanating from the sea. It was really relaxing and the music from the sea just made me want to sit there forever to ponder about and appreciate life as it is.

Well, after sitting there for about 15 - 20 mins and just listening to the sound of the sea, we decided not to waste our cycling time and continued cycling. So yeap we cycled for quite some time and after about 40 mins we decided to stop cycling.

Yeap had dinner with Jia Sheng, Pock Thong, Ivor, Roger and Victor. It was a nice dinner with LOTS (think 15 pieces of Garlic n Lemon Mussels from Victor, and kuppable Mos Chicken from Pocks and KaSheng, Yummy!) of food and laming around. Haha I had a fun time :)

How I wish everyday could be as carefree and peaceful as today. School's starting soon, :(

& I'm Sorry.

No comments: