Wednesday, August 30, 2006

today was great again.

chinese was boring, but at least it was like, zuo ye time. haha. so it was like, more of doing work than listening. which is good anyway, i got to listen to my mp3 haha.

lang arts was.. O.O hmm, my group screwed up, big time. ahwell. what to do? nvm at least im glad everything's OVER. whee. no more darn projects, no more screw ups yay. there's still IM left, well at least there'll be a PROPER script. haha. yeah. and mrs jay dragged LA for like, 1 hr?! ohmygosh la. had to rush and gulped down a burger etc. yep.

it was maths after that, and it was the trigo3 test. haha. it was easy la. seriously. i hope i get full marks :D
oh ian says: if i dont get full marks, i'll cut off my dick.
and i was like: ok i help you cut it off.
HAHAHA!

yeah, after that i stayed in class and did a bit of my zuo ye. talked to huangsui and all that too. haha. super cool. i like talking to prcs :D whee. yeah had civics after that. i was fine la. haha not so much of a sharing? but yeah it got me thinking quite a lot, about the whole marriage vows thing. haha when mrboy was talking about the marriage vows, my head was like, full of this one person. haha. yeah i wanna be committed.

being together with someone, is to fufill the other person's needs, not your own.
think about it, more often than not, most people get together, because they dont want to be lonely etc. so yeah. it left a lot for me to think about.

choir was fun today. haha. although the songs were quite tough, but i felt good today :D and yeah OH HOLY NIGHT's so freaking nice. yes yes lalala. mm, i like carols! (:

went for dinner after that, surprisingly, there was no comm meetings and whatnot. haha first time that we could go out so fast after choir. yeah, after dinner we were carolling. wheehee. super fun! omg we sang like 15 mins? and the most commonly sung song, was of course, oh holy night. haha. i love it. haha although there was no sop1, so it sounded kinda weird. but ohwell. haha. i love singing. i love carols. i love carolling. i love choir :D

yeah i really love carols. haha cos most of these songs are in my favourite range, ie. B-E ldat. haha. :D i like.

yeah reached home at 8plus. haha. not bad, quite early, considering that it was a choir day.

its teacher's day tmr. haha alicea and me decided to share some presents for some teachers. so now i've gotta write notes for them. ah shall have to squeeze out lots of my brain juices. and i gotta chiong out the bio report. this sucks, i've gotta do a 2500 word essay all by myself. guess i'll be sleeping at like, 1,2am today. sigh.

**

yeah im troubled now. i wish i had all the money in the world. i wish my family was rich. shit. this sucks. i cant help it that my dad's a taxi driver and that he has to support four children. i mean, you think i want that?! now my dad's giving me all this shit about wasting money going overseas. i have a bad premonition that he's prolly not gonna allow me to go malacca, on the basis that he has no money. fuck. its just $289. he's alr deprived me of a chance to go italy, now he has to deprive me of going malacca? fuck.

i have a bad feeling, that he might force me to quit choir anytime. i dont know what's fucking wrong with him. cant he tell, that my only passion in life is singing? cant he tell that choir is the only thing that is sustaining me now? cant he tell that without choir, my life is as good as meaningless? he feels that im wasting time in choir, but i feel that the time is wasted. in fact, i think the time is more well spent than studying. i hate this. he hasnt come home yet, there's gonna be another shouting match later. great, just the thing im looking forward to.

i really really really wanna go malacca. really. choir is the ONLY thing that makes me happy.

No comments: