Sunday, August 13, 2006

HELLO PPL. anyways, huping just gave me this link. and guess what, it was Royston Tan's 'Cut'. wow, how coincidental right! :D so yep here's the link.

http://gssq.blogspot.com/2006/08/happy-national-day-for-my-national-day.html

**

anyway, went out with the triplets today to study. i hadnt wanted to, but they psycho-ed me into it. so yep.

went out and guess what, the heel of my flats came off-.- how irritating! so reached the airport in a rather bad mood. haha. stupid shoe. now ive got no more towning slippers ):

after that we went to macs to study. haha. i studied chinese till i got bored, and in the end i kinda influenced them to play bridge. haha. so i was half studying and half playing bridge :D

after that kinda got chased away by the macs people. yeah, so we decided to go rr's hse. haha. continued playing bridge there. anyway, sasa likes me today! she kept licking me yay. haha. first time leh! she's finally starting to like me wahaha. hopefully she'll kiss me the next time she sees me weehee. :D yep. so continued our bridge games. haha. i'm one a lucky streak today. got lotsa good cards hahaha. yeah so after that i kinda forced them to study a little. played bridge again when i was about to leave. haha. SO IRRITATING LA THAT BUNCHS OF SISSIES. they dont keep to their promises-.- irritating!

yeap so i went home. haha. simple day today, but it was rather fun? (: yep.

**

school tmr. im freaking dead shit. two tests and two assignments to submit. IM DEAD.

No comments: