Thursday, August 24, 2006

havent been blogging in quite some time.

ive decided i shall try not to blog about emo stuff. ahwell. its 39 days to ENDOFYEARS! O.O

i just feel so worried, and sad and yeah, just plain WORRIED.

i havent been doing well for my studies and i KNOW it. and yeah, ive decided to lower my expectations. just a >67percent is enough. i realised that ive slacked SO MUCH ever since coming to vj. its like, im so lazy to think. im always asking the seniors for help, and in the end they help me to do the question. ohmygosh, i really feel so terrible, im dumbing down! ):

sometimes, i really have to get it into my head, that choir is not my WHOLE life. much as i want it to be, i am still a student and i have to do well for my studies. sigh. i need help for maths, but somehow, i feel that my brain isnt working. sigh.

im getting stupider and stupider by the day.

maths was crap, ss was crap, chinese was crap. i bet bio was crap too. ): ah well.

i think im quite heartless sometimes. haha. im bad, badbadbad. and im hurtful too. ah. im trying to change, i hope. haha. im bad! ):

ok what a nonsensical post.

No comments: