Wednesday, August 09, 2006

i think im quite lucky.

in a sense i guess.


i have great friends, fairly good academic results, a good cca and yep. the only thing lacking is a good family i guess. but it's just ONE small factor in my life.


i have;


the sistas! fei, wen, xuan, sher, da. haha.

the choir family. papa, mama, godpapa, godmama, stranger, the sistas :D


the sexy fam. sexy, sexier, sexiest, sex machine, sex bomb, sex siren.

angmian, vivian. :D


vjchoir mates. wanting, yuting, shuwei, dawnie, sindhu, huping, jerrold, oliver, yizha, elroy, david.


the triplets. rayrin, xianyong, wayne.


my class people. althea, alicea, yiling.

yeap, i have wonderful people in my life :D i shouldnt keep questioning myself right? about whether anyone loves me. they all love me! :D i hope. haha. yep so whenever i feel sad, or deserted or whatever, i'll read this post and be reminded that they DO love me. yes i should really cheer up(:

jiayou may! (:

No comments: