Sunday, August 06, 2006

im rather proud of myself today.

im finally taking my first step to becoming independant. and im really proud of that.


so this is what happens, i was looking (quite desperately) for someone, anyone for that matter, to accompany me to go and mug and have lunch before i go for my play, 'silence of the kittens'. yep, so apparently (as always), nobody was free or wanted to accompany me. and it left me pretty sad. so i decided in th end that i would stay at home and take lunch before going bugis myself.

so, my dad drove me to eunos mrt and i took the mrt to bugis. reached there at 2pm, a full one hour before the show starts. so, i bought taco pachi, and walked walked around. yep, just walked aimlessly around, and the best thing is that i felt totally comfortable walking by myself, and not caring about how others look at me. yep went to sweetalk and bought a lychee blend, and then i continued walking again :D haha. im really proud of myself! two weeks back, i probably would not have been able to do this, and it really took a lot of courage for me to take the first step to becoming independant in the sense that i can go out by myself, without having anyone to accompany me. yes yes. :D i still rmb what mr boy said in the last ct session, 'you need to be independant and to be able to take care of yourself first before taking care of others'. yep.

i just realised that i actually dont really need people to take care of me. yep. i always thought that i needed people to care for me and all that, but in actual fact, i dont. and sometimes, going out alone may very well be the best :D it really made me feel LOADS better. haha yep. i shall start doing that more often. even though i dint really spend a lot of time by myself today, just a mere one hour, i am still very satisfied already. yep.

IM HAPPY :D

**

the play was rather abstract. dint really catch the storyline. yep. just caught all the 'attacking' and 'mocking' parts of the play. haha. its rather interesting, and i was really shocked by the audacity of the play. yes, and the homosexual part really freaked me out. i tell you, its just unnatural! not condemning them or what, but its just plain weird la. im used to hearing about gays, but actually SEEING what they do, yah it kinda shocked me. haha. no offence to anyone, its just my personal opinion here :D

yep after the play, went to hans for awhile with yiling, guowei and althea. haha. sat down with them for around 20 mins before going off to payar lebar to meet rayrin and xianyong. yep. met them and we went to ljs to have dinner, or rather, i had my dinner while they sat there and watched me eat. haha. yep and guess what, i saw gimkoon there! haha. i dint recognise it was him, until he recognised me and said something like is that who i think she is. haha. yep:D im so happy! haha. and he came over to talk crap, which rayrin felt was rather funny and weird. haha. but i thought it was rather sweet, at least he came over right :D haha. yep, so laughed quite a lot with the two guys la. haha. what purple gold, and a lot of other crap. haha. yep. rayrin is SO BITCHY la i tell you. haha.

yep went home after that, haha at first xianyong wanted us to take 24, but i insisted on taking the mrt. in the end the two of them took the mrt with me, oops. im so mean! they always have to give in to me ): haha sorry! yep. oh yah, sang shan hu hai with rayrin :D haha. been so long since i sang shan hu hai with anyone. yep.

so overall, it was a day of ups and downs. but it ended on a happy note. so yep :D

No comments: