Thursday, August 24, 2006

ok im back to blog again.


sometimes i feel that friendship is just so sweet.

i love that feeling, when friends share internal jokes,
and you get this warm fuzzy feeling inside because you know that its just special to you and your friend/s.
i love that feeling, when my friend/s cares for me,
and i know it too.
i love that feeling, when i care for my friend/s,
and my friend/s knows it too.
i love that feeling, when we are just there for each other,
and always stay around for each other.
i love that feeling, that when you doubt your friend/s,
you know at the back of your heart that your friend/s still loves you.
i love that feeling, when i know that im always there for my friend/s,
and my friend/s will always be there for me too.
i love that feeling, of giving my 100% attention to my friend,
and when my friend/s gives it back too.
i love that feeling, when i look forward to seeing my friend,
and my friend/s looks forward to seeing me too.
i love that feeling, when i am nice to my friend,
and my friend/s knows it too.
i love that feeling, when i throw my tantrums,
and yet my friend/s are always not giving up.


this list can go on forever.


i really think friendship is such a sweet thing.
its even better than relationships.
friendship is the only thing that can last forever.

No comments: