Sunday, August 27, 2006

sometimes im really envious. of all those people who's found love.

i dont believe in love.

sometimes i wish i do. i wish i can find someone who can change my mind.

but something at the back of my mind tells me that i would never.

ah well what's the point of thinking about all these?

**

haha its weird hanging out with three emo guys. seriously.

sometimes i think they're more girly than me-.-

but i like hanging out with them. they're nice. haha.

maybe its cos they're girly, that's why they're nice. haha! (:

**

i wish.
i wish.
i wish.

what for? i dont know.

**

that feeling. its coming back.

everything's coming back.

**

what an incoherent post.

**

its funny how time flies. looking around me, i cant help but be amazed at how old we are already. i mean, look. im already a sec3, im a senior! the people around me all hold positions. and everything. i remember how i envied how the sec3s were so close to the sec4 when i was a sec1. haha look at me now, im close to so many seniors. haha. my cliques are all seniors. im so close to rayrin now. im so close to huping now. and im quite close to jerrold too. i mean, just look. its funny how things turn out. im now hanging out with the sc of dunman high, sc of tkss, pres of cat high. haha. its really funny how things turn out.

**

weird rantings today i know.

**

sometimes.
i really wish.

**

its times like this.
when that feeling comes back.

**

i miss you.
i dont know why.

No comments: