Monday, August 21, 2006

i have a BIG apology to make.

I am sorry, triplets. i am really really sorry.
you all really do mean a lot to me ok. sorry for what ive said. i know i hurt you all, but you all hurt me too. yes. sorry. im just really sorry.
sorry xianyong.
ive been such a bitch.
sorry i cant control what i feel.
sorry for everything.
i'll really try to forget everything alright.
we'll start everything all over again.
i know youre a nice person.
i really know that.
sorry.
i really am.
sorry if i hurt you ok.
im really really sorry.
sorry wayne.
sorry ive been such an ass.
sorry i said so many things to hurt you, to test your patience.
sorry i vented everything on you.
sorry for saying that i want to leave the clique.
sorry for saying that you all always make me feel guilty.
sorry for thinking you hate me.
sorry for trying to make you not believe in what you believed in what i said last night.
sorry.
sorry.
sorry.
thank you for believing in me.
thank you.
thank you for trying to persuade me.
it really meant a lot to me.
thank you, for being such a great friend.
sorry rayrin.
sorry.
im really sorry.
sorry i hurt you so much.
sorry for doubting your friendship.
sorry i made you feel so bad.
sorry for pushing all the blame to you.
sorry.
sorry for thinking that i dont mean anything to you.
sorry for making you sad.
sorry for saying that i wanna disassociate myself with you all.
sorry for saying that i will disappear.
sorry i said so much nonsense.
once again, sorry i hurt you.
you do mean a lot to me.
im sure you know that.
sorry.
you'll always be my dearest laylin-sao, you know that.
you've been a great friend.
one of the best.
thank you.
for everything.
i am really sorry.
FORGIVE ME.

thank you all so much.
for still trusting and believing in me.
after so much so much hurtful stuff that i have said.
you all are the best. i love you all alright. (:
**
ok i know i shouldnt be posting this here.
im a bit too explicit in spelling out all the names.
but you know what,
this time, im not gonna care.
its MY blog.

No comments: