Monday, July 10, 2006

what's up with me and my mood swings? think the people around me really have it hard. oh well, why am i so unsure of myself? i should be confidant of myself, right? sigh.

it suddenly occurred to me today, that people do have feelings afterall. most of the time, people are very self-centred and always think of only themselves. but, have they every realised that people around them DO feel the same way as they do? that whatever he or she is feeling right now, other people have probably felt the same way before, and that they CAN empathise with him or her. it never really occured to me before, that we all have feelings. i mean, sure i'lll say im putting myself in other's shoes, but ive never really tried to feel what they were feeling. sometimes, i think im really selfcentred. i just think about myself, how terrible i feel, but have i ever considered how the people around me felt? yes i really have to grow up. sigh.

No comments: