Tuesday, July 04, 2006

I LOVE HUGS.

heh. seriously. i think hugs are the best of the bestest things in world (: the feeling is like, heartwarming, and sweet and warm and like YAY. hugs make me happy. but of course, those 'good quality' hugs must be sincere, and not half hearted ones. i mean, i hate it when i hug somebody and that person just stand there like a block of wood. its like im hugging a lamppost-.- haha. so yah people, next time when you see me, greet me by giving me a hug(: im more than happy to do that, and it'll surely brighten up my day. hehe.

haha actually, i like physical contact. haha. i like touching people [dont think dirty!] but yah i like that feeling of touching people and feeling their warmth. haha. it really feels good. and i like to lie on people's shoulder (: heh. gives me a sense of security. hehe. ok but yah. its damn nice(: but the best things are still hugs luh! yay hugs rock. so people, practice the art of hugging! and always be sincere when hugging. heh. its the most important! heh.

**

ok i dont know why i am so high today. but yah, heh. heard some good news today that got me super happy and jumping for joy. lol. and also, i taught wan ting the art of hugging. haha and she gave me a nice nice hug when we were saying byebye. haha and sherry, if you see this, dont be jealous (x

WAN TING IS MY LAOGONG.

she is now officially my laogong, so people, she's taken, stay away from her alright. if not i hack you with a hacksaw arh! haha. ((:

**

IM LOOKING FORWARD TO TMR. freaking exciting. haha. but of course, i shouldnt expect too much. the higher the hopes, the greater the disappointment. haha. yay freaking high today.

oh and btw, im trying to stop using mother. haha. its too vulgar a word for such a sweet girl like me to use :D

No comments: