Sunday, July 16, 2006

good english

i shall type in good english here, i dont want to be like a twit-.-


so anyway, i've patched things up with my friends, except for one of them. and i've decided not to care about that person, because he is not worth all the effort that i will have to put in.

yep, now it leaves me with a big decision to make. should i stay with them? i don't want things to come to this, but somehow im inevitably asking myself this question, this horrifying question, that i am even experiencing disbelief that i could ask myself that.

sometimes, i think that i think too much, but i really cant help feeling this way. i dont want this to happen. now i'm struggling, to see what i can do. what should i do? there is this part of me that wants to break away, but there is this other part of me that remembers all the good times spent with them. sigh. i dont know.

**

i've been talking to rayrin and xianyong recently, and by recently, i mean VERY recently. haha. they are, the most childish pair of people i've seen. haha. but they're cute (: they've only known each other for two days? haha and they're brothers already. haha. how interesting (: yep. and they keep bullying me! that is SO unfair. haha. but yeah im happy, that i made a new friend (mr xyz, aka the fish/birdbrain). yay (:

No comments: