Sunday, July 16, 2006

i was ironing just now, when i suddenly remembered, all those good times i had with them. they were the ones who showed that they cared for me. why am i asking such questions about whether or not to leave them? they care for me, don't they? they were the ones who bothered to send me off at the airport. & they were the ones i missed the most when i was in japan, how can i bear to leave them? true, they may be older than me, but what difference does an age difference make? im so ungrateful. am i sure that i want to make new friends all over again? maybe this is the 'rough period' that i have to go through, before i can be steadfast friends with them. sigh. i really dont know. most of the time, things arent what they seem to be. i should stop thinking so much. i should hold on to the belief, that they do care for me.

i should see what happens first, before deciding. i dont want to regret again.

No comments: