Sunday, July 02, 2006

feeling better

im feeling better today. of course im still not like hundred percent happy, but at least im not as furious as i was last night.

things are better now with my dad, it's always like that, we fight and then we treat the fight like its never happened. yep. so anyway, i wrote a letter to him and tried to tell him what i felt and all that. yep things are better today anyway. haha i even asked him nicely if i could go sentosa tmr, and he agreed! (: of course, the only catch is that i have to be home by 8pm. ohwell.

anyway, there is this one person i need to thank, and its ALTHEA LEW HWI CHIEH. she was there for me ytd and she was the person who counselled me and gave me advice and everything. yep i'm really thankful for that. she was the one who made me feel better. THANK YOU AlTHEA. ok fine maybe i DO love you. haha. yep. im really glad that i have a laogong like you <3

yep and about that friend. ive decided, im the one who was expecting too much in the first place. i shall just be normal friends with him, there's no point for me to make another enemy. but i guess i can forget about being good friends with him, i thought we could have a great friendship, but i was wrong. he's just not the type of person who's receptive to what people do for him. if that is the case, so be it. i shouldnt spoil my mood because of him, afterall, he is nothing to me now. yep.

going sentosa tmr, i think. haha. wonder what i can do there. hope i have fun though. (:

many thanks to all those who expressed concern for me. i really appreciate it (:


love makes us act like we are
fools;

No comments: