Saturday, July 08, 2006

i hate my mood swings.

why is it that there's a twist to everything that happens? why is it that when i expect something to happen, it never does?


choir today was long and boring. in the morning that is. ah. i hate it when mr kwei's not conducting. yep and i was looking forward to having lunch with all of them, those people. and its like, the guys were dismissed so late, we all ended up eating cup noodles at siglap. sian.

and its like, had choir later on. it was fun, in the sense that it was rather interesting and it felt good to blast. haha i blasted like shit today, dont know why. maybe my voice's warming up again after this few weeks of not singing. so had a wider range today, felt good (: anyway, that ye cong guy. he's rather amusing, at first, but after seeing all his retarded actions, i found him rather irritating =/ oh, bai guang was NICE (: yep so after singing for so long, felt rather tired and all that.

after that i wanted to go out with them. but suddenly decided not to again. dont know what's wrong with me. yep and my mood just dipped and dipped. sigh.


i think im a worthless freak. nobody cares about me, or wait, maybe i dont ALLOW others to care for me. what the bloody hell is wrong with me?

No comments: