Friday, March 28, 2008

TGIF :)

Ohmygoodness Thank God It's Friday!

This week has been a draining one, am really glad it's finally the weekend! Even so, there's still many things to do over this weekend, and that mainly involves writing the dreaded PI and catching up with the tutorials, plus the concert booklet contents. Well I'm sure I can pull through :)

Today was a relatively good day though, I didn't sleep during GP today, which is a first. Ah but I must qualify this, Dax Young is an extremely interesting and funny teacher, it's just the GP is a subject which turns me off =/

Oh during the double period break today, I decided to go to the choir room to hang out for a while, instead of sticking to my class. And to my surprise I found a lot of people inside there, when I was expecting it to be empty haha. Had a nice, retarded chat with Rhoda, Isabelle and Jian. Haven't had this kind of chat in a long time, guess everyone's busy and all that, so yeah I felt rather happy :)

Wan Ting came back today too, so that made me even happier :) Even though I didn't get to hang out with her, I'm happy enough to see her haha. Okay that makes me sound super les, but I don't care :D

Went to join some of the class people at the igloo afterwards. Played Alyssa's guitar, card tricks, pool for a while. Had a long chat after that with Benjamin and TengHui, haha it was pretty funny cause we were talking about gangsters, and then about TengHui being 'like a girl', and then about break-ups and stuff. It was pretty nice, like I said, TengHui is a talkative guy haha.

Yeah went home relatively early today, so I'm happy:) Watched the first episode of Wish You Were Here Again (recommended by Fong Sun). Haha yeah it's quite an okay show, shall watch more of it when I have the time.

I still have loads more stuff to do. Tutorials, research for PI, designing the posters etc.
Bleah.

I miss 06v11 :(

No comments: