Monday, March 17, 2008

Choir People :)

I really think I'm very lucky to have entered choir and gotten to know all these awesome choir people. :)

Thank you Year Ones for all the support and love and encouragement that you all have been giving me. I really really am very thankful for everything. Thanks for always being there for me:)
Thank you Rhoda for being there, it's been 4 years! :) Haha and there's still more to come. Thank you my dear :)
And Twinny! Thank you so much for all your encouragement and understanding too:)
And all the rest of you; Cedric, Pocks, KaSheng, Angel Zhi Yang, Steven, Abel, Philip, thank you all too.
I really love all of you very much, and I think I'm the luckiest person to have gotten to know this batch of fantastic people. I'm sorry for making you guys worry all the time okay? I'll be fine soon, thank you all for helping me through this rough patch. And don't worry okay, I wasn't crying cause I miss the Year Threes! You all are more than enough for me! Haha okay not that I don't love the Year Threes too but you all are not any lousier than them okay:) I think words really cannot express how grateful I am that I got to know all of you. There's still about, 1 3/4 years ahead, hope our friendship will last long and strong:) Oh and of course, I'm not forgetting all the other potential good friends that I can make in this Year One batch:)


Not everyone's here though haha.

Also there's this bunch of Year Twos that have always been there for me for the longest time. Thank you Isabelle my dearest Senior:) Thanks for always being there to give me a hug when I need one, and for lending me a listening ear :)
And also, a whole lot of people that I'm too lazy to list out, like Sherwin, Melodie, HoHo etc. I'm just really thankful to have gotten to know all of you, because you all are really wonderful people. Haha thanks for welcoming me into your batch last year:) And of course, I'm really glad to have gotten to know a few more Year Twos better this year, like Novabelle, ChingChieh, Lix etc:) Haha I'm gonna treasure each and every one of you Year Twos, you all rock :)

And one last thing,
LAYLIN SAO,
May always always always loves you okay? Even though sometimes we might not talk very often, but I've never forgotten our friendship. Thanks for giving me a hug today, it meant a lot to me. And I really hope to get a chance to talk properly to you, cause I really miss you haha. I'm always here alright, :)


Ah anyway I really feel quite bad that I made everyone worried. I'll be fine eventually okay? Thank you all for caring, I really really really appreciate it.
Yay Choir people rock :)

And yeah,
'这种人,不值得!'
I totally agree.

No comments: