Sunday, March 02, 2008

ByeBye Weekend.

I slept at 10pm yesterday and woke up at 10am today.
Pig right? But I don't mind being one :)

Alternated between slacking and doing work/studying.
Feel rather happy today actually, because it's relaxing but not too slackish.

On another note, there's choir tomorrow, and I'm quite excited because I kinda like Year1 pracs haha :)

And I prefer lectures to tutorials, I don't know why. Maybe it's cause you don't have to do any work before lectures, just sit there and pay attention haha. And tomorrow's Lecture day, so YAY :)

BUT, there's Mock Interview tmr with Mr Boy and Miss Ngerng, in preparation for the Pre-U MOE Scholarship thing, ahhh, I'm kinda scared =/

Anyway, Mr Boy just sent an Email calling for IP3 assembly on Wednesday, I'm happy cause I finally get to see the whole IP3 cohort together again. And we'll be able to sit as 06v11 again :) I don't know why but I really miss IP recently, miss the T31 especially. Alicea and I went to check it out the other day, they took down our photos on the noticeboard already, Sigh, the classroom feels wierd already :(

I Love it when You Call but You Never Call at all.

No comments: