Thursday, March 20, 2008

Arts Day etc.

So, today was a slack day!
Maths lecture in the morning and I was talking throughout the whole thing with TengHui haha. It was kinda fun though, talking about all the CO/Choir things and about how his grandma was a gangster before etc haha! I think TengHui is really talkative for a guy haha.

And we were supposed to have PE afterwards, but Mr Seet cancelled it, so went up the tree house with some class people. Haha Jia Min helped me to evolve my Kadabra and Alakazam, and he gave me Feebas too yay:) That makes my pokemon experience so much more exciting now heh.

Yeah and after that, Arts day started. I think The Danger Show was really retarded and full of crap. They made us sit outside at the Parade Square when the sun was was strong, I was practically dying under the sunlight, PLUS the sun was shining from one side, so I was like, tanning HALF of my face! Argh, uneven tanning! Rah nvm shan't bother to talk about it anymore, that show was just plain lame.

Went for Year One practice after that. I think we sucked in LT AVA, so was feeling kinda sad cause we sounded fine in the concourse during the holidays. Well it turns out that LT AVA has bad acoustics =/ Feedback from the Year Twos was that we sounded fine(during the performance itself), so that's good heh! Yay great job Year Ones :)

Roamed around after that with some of the Year Twos. We were watching Stellastory and totally going gaga over the keyboardist with the bandana. Haha he is totally hot omg, but too bad he's married(or so we think) haha!

Went to find S34 people after that. And so I found some of them in the Hall. I think it was prettaye fun in the hall cause the bands were okay, as in at least they could create a bit of the atmosphere. The second one was good haha, can't remember what that band's called. I like some of their songs haha :) Oh and the Lead Singer has a good voice, and HE'S CUTE TOO omg haha! I'm totally going gaga over those guys heh! BUT, that's just for today haha.

Had Choir after that. Well I was pretty down cause I was feeling very tired, plus I couldnt sing properly because my back muscles were aching. Luckily, choir ended early so I had some time to rest. Went for Exco interview after that.. it was fine I guess haha, they were being really serious though so it was a tad scary haha!

Sat around with Wan Ping and Pocks after that and chatted a bit while waiting for everyone to be done with their own things. Haha it was quite nice chatting with them aww haha.

After everyone was done, went with some of the McMuggers to have dinner. I must say it was really fun haha. We were all chatting about random stuff and jumping from one topic to the other haha. Laughed a lot too so that's great :) Had a lot of fun today with them haha yay.
Oh I think Novabelle's sick, Get Well Soon yeah? :)

Anyway, I heard things today that made me go o.O !@#$%^&*!!!!!
I feel sad for you sigh.
And you, stop being a bitch rawr.

No comments: