Sunday, March 23, 2008

Sistas! and other random things.

Here's some of the Sistas pictures that we took eons ago. I couldn't post them up soon enough cause spastic Sherry didn't send me those photos haha. Finally got them from her today so yeah :)


Taken during our Ikea trip last November/December :)


Taken during our outing to celebrate our dear Fei's outing :D


Taken during our latest outing to celebrate Wen's birthday :D Haha didn't manage to get a group picture, and Fei and Dada didn't come anyway. Oh notice the black and white things? They're Subway cookies. Haha we're pretty ingenious eh ;)
I LOVE THE SISTAS :D
Muahaha love each and every one of you my dears :)
Oh I caught a Lvl 70 Rayquaka using an Ultra Ball, zai eh! Muahaha okay I'm being random. I'm close to finishing the Elite Four part already, Battle Frontier soon! In case you guys don't understand, I'm talking about Pokemon haha!
I feel slightly childish playing it, but the fun still outweighs everything haha. This kid came up to me to watch me play my Gameboy just now when I was out for dinner, after a while he took out his own Gameboy, and I realised he was using the Emerald Version too. Haha that shows how childish this game is, but I don't care! :D
Oh oh on another note, Congrats to Two Days, Sherwin/Nono/Mel's Vocal Group, Shoulders and Down and Nono/Desmond/Reuben's band for making it into the Musicfest Finals :) Great Job you guys. And to those who didn't make it into the Finals, it's the judges' loss man!
Haha okay I got nothing else to say already. Ciao people :)

No comments: