Thursday, March 13, 2008

May feels Loved :)

Yay happy day today!

There was Year 1 prac today, and I'm really glad that we all sounded pretty alright. Not fantastic, yeah, but it wasn't horrible too. Sectionals helped cause we sang one by one and finally figured out all our weaknesses and problem areas :) And I think morale today during practice was kinda high so prac sounded quite okay heh.

JIAYOU YEAR ONES WE CAN DO IT :)

After prac, went with some of the Year Ones for lunch at Thaipan. Lunch was fun cause we were all talking about random stuff, like what cartoons we used to watch. Haha :) Had fun laughing and being random about everything with all these people haha.

After that, some of the Cat High guys went to the airport to study/send EBChoir off. The rest of us went to Wan Ping's house! Anyway, a big thank you to Pocks, Wan Ping, Abel, and Philip for your concern yah, May is fine :) After reaching Wan Ping's house, we all started our mugging haha. It wasn't very productive, but the company was fun and we all talked a lot about random things haha. After that, Jia Sheng and Jia Ling joined us, and we all started playing Wii! Haha, Wii is super fun okay, I played the Boxing game, and I was swinging my arms around madly like a crazy woman haha. Oh Wan Ping's mum's very nice too. And Wan Jun (Wan Ping's Sis) is very cute haha! She's the 'same pattern' as Wan Ping heh.

So at around 6.30pm, I left to go look for the YearThrees at City Hall cause they wanted to go for the Food Fair at Suntec. Met Hu Ping, Yi Zha, Oliver and Jerrold, and we all started walking to Suntec for the Food Fair. Shu Wei was supposed to be there too but she didn't come in the end due to her OT so I was stuck with the 4 army boys in the end haha. The outing was pretty nice though :) I realised army boys can be quite nice. Oliver carried my bag for me because I complained that it was too heavy, AWW so nice right :) And then they all donated 2bucks to me because I was broke, so I had a lot of money to get stuff to eat, I was pretty touched haha xD Yeah and I had fun talking to Yi Zha about POKEMON haha. Damn fun to hear all the strategies and all that heh.

Yep so basically, it was a fun day! :) Not productive though, and I really have to get down to studying already! Maths test on Mon, Die =/

No comments: