Friday, January 04, 2008

choir og!

Orientation is finally over! No more cheering and mass dancing sessions anymore. Muahaha.

Hmm, I'm kinda glad orientation's over, because I didn't enjoy orientation that much. But well, I guess it's because this is my second orientation, and it's just boring having to go through everything a second time.

I think the choir Year Ones bonded more through orientation. Am really glad I have all of them to tide me through this horribly sian period :D Well, we haven't been really very horrible ponners too haha, due to our guilty conscience, most of us were alternating between choir room and the hall. Orientation's really really tiring, so we just go to the choir room to.. rest and catch our breaths! Haha. And most of the time, we'll try to stand at the back and learn mass dances together and such, really fun! :D We've also been going out for choir dinners after orientation, they're all fun haha.

Today was a great day. I joined everyone for wet games in the morning, I had my hair shampoo-ed :( Kinda gross but fun too haha! After that, I had lunch outside the choir room, and was too tired to really move around a lot.

So throughout the day, we shuffled between the choir room and the cheering sessions and such. In the end, all of us went to join the mass dance session. After a while, I was really too bored to continue, so I sneaked off outside to talk to my dear Neh :D Met Zheng Yi outside (who was hiding from the mass dances too) , it was like, the first time since I talked to him in dunno-how-many-cow-years haha. So basically, I slacked outside until the cheering and mass dances were over.

After that, we went back to join the OGs to watch the final skit and stuff. Ivanhoe won in the end, but oh well, it was no big deal. Then, the mass dances played a second time, and so I sneaked back to the choir room heh. Oh and Jerrold, Dawn and Yu Ting came back to visit! Chatted with the former two for a while, before the rest of the Year Ones returned.

Hmm, after everyone returned, we somehow went to the basketball court to all play basketball together. I got hit by a ball! It's my worst fear please =/ Started crying non-stop, cause it was really painful. I hope I don't get a concussion haha. Well after a while, we went back to the choir room again. I had a nice chat with Sonya :D while the rest were playing bridge and slacking around. The tenors were outside for quite a long time. They were really cute cause they were outside writing songs to entertain all of us! There were stories about everyone haha, it was just really very funny :D

After a while, the McDonalds we ordered finally came! And we all sat in a circle to have our dinner. Nothing eventful happened, but it was kinda cool that there were so many people haha. After dinner, we all dispersed for a while, doing our individual things. At one point, Isabelle and I went to the place near the basketball court and we just laid down and talked :D It's been ages since I last talked to her! So I was kinda glad that I got to talk to her again :)

Soon after, most of us went to join them at the basketball court and played ABC. It was funnn! The tenors are apparently quite good at basketball haha. And there were shouts of Airball Airball! everywhere haha. We played until Jia Ling and Novabelle's parents came to fetch us home :D

Although we did really normal and uneventful stuff, it's still really fun! Yay I think the Year Ones rock :)

Choir tomorrow!

No comments: