Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Twothousandeight

New Year Resolutions!

#1. Make sure I do consistent work- Finish tutorials, try to attend every lesson (be it tutorials or lectures.)
#2. Sleep at 11pm every night (same as last year).
#3. Stop being oversensitive, and be more forgiving.
#4. Improve in voice techniques.
#5. Be less exclusive (be it in Class or in Choir).
#6. Be more enthu about family events.

Well, that's about all I have for new year resolutions, can't really think of anything else now. School's starting tomorrow! And seriously speaking, I'm not really looking forward to it. We'll never know what's gonna happen within the next few months. And well, I really hope everything will go fine. At the very least, I'm looking forward to seeing the Year Ones in their Secondary school uniforms!

Speaking of the Year Zeros turned Year Ones, we went to Ivor's house today! Quite a lot of us, went- Philip, Jia Sheng, Cheryl, Ivor, Pock Thong, Wen Siu, Deborah, Sonya, Jonathan Yong, Randy, Joshua, Wan Ping, and Alex. The company was pleasant :D And Ivor's mum cooks very well! Haha okay I'm feeling pretty tired now so I don't have much to say.

School's starting! =/

No comments: