Friday, January 18, 2008

It's been a tiring week.
I'm glad it's the weekend. There's choir tomorrow! I'm excited for it somehow, but I don't know why. I guess it's because we're gonna learn and sing cool songs again. :D I can't wait.

A few photos, thanks ah eng!

Don't we look like we're from RJ?


And look, same height!


TWINNY :D

Basically, these are the uniforms I tried on these few days haha. Cool eh? x)
**
So many things have happened these few days.

I'm worried about history repeating itself, but if I'm always scared, I will never be able to step out of the past. Perhaps I'll just have to believe that things will go fine, or at least, try my best to make everything work. I'll know my limits this time, and maybe things will last. There's no point thinking about all these because it just doesn't make sense to be afraid of something that happened in the past.

What's more important is to cherish. Cherish every little bit of happiness. Cherish all my friends :)
That's what I will do.

No comments: