Saturday, October 07, 2006

went out with the triplets to study today.
it was fun!
(:
i am happy.

the only thing is that im always worrying about my exams.
sigh.
3 more days.
to liberation.
but somehow that liberation doesnt really feel good?
because i know i've flopped my exams.

sigh.
i wish i could do well.
and get good results.
i know i wont.
and im starting to get REALLY worried for chem.
and LA.
i read through my past tests,
and i wonder,
how did i manage to come up with these answers?
cos the answers i write now are totally different.
sigh.

ok i feel like getting a private blog.
shall get one now.
although i know i wont write in it much.
LOL.
i've got nothing much to hide what.
im a very open person yay (:

yes as i was saying,
today was fun!
i miss the triplets!
and it was really nice going to study with them.
like how we used to in july/august that time.
haha.
its been a few months since ive known them.
i mean, wayne and xianyong.
ive know rayrin since, erm sec1? LOL.
so fast! soon they'll be leaving vj.
and going ns ):
that's sad.
but nevermind,
i shall enjoy the times when i still have them with me(:
they're so crap.
haha. and always bullying me.
but im glad everything's fine between us all now (:
YAY.

i shall try my best for chem on mon.
there's nothing much i can do now.
i think i'll still continue working hard after exams.
i wanna pull up my socks for maths.
anyway i should be studying maths since i gotta take r papers anyway.
hmm.
that's such a sad thing.

i have so much to get off my chest.
but i realise i cant say all these here.
so ciao people (:

oh ya.
the haze ah.
my god.
can die!
my throat felt so dry after coming home.
and my eyes hurt.
all indonesia's fault la!
go burn forest for what!

okok bye people! (:

No comments: