Tuesday, October 17, 2006

hmm.
got back a few of my results.
ok only two.
so irritating,
lol one paper per day.
its like, killing me!
all the anticipation and everything.
bleah.
wanna know my results?
i dont mind sharing.
lol two extremes, x.x
physics: 146/180 (81%)
maths: 54/100

oh well.
chinese tmr, hope i dont screw up.
and the treetop walk is like, postponed.
because of the dumb haze.
how sad! ):
oh well i wonder what we're gonna do tmr.

there's choir tmr.
i dont mind.
haha.
i kinda like learning the new syf song.
cos the soprani part is easy compared to the contralti I part
heh.
im heng.

uhhuh.
been tearing myself up these few days.
im wondering,
if you even care.
if you knew that i was sad,
would you even show any concern.
well, i know you wouldnt.
i know you too well.
but i just cant help hoping.
and its because of this that gets me hurt
and sad, again and again.
oh well.
this sucks .
you ruined everything.

once again, dont's bother asking me people (:

i wanna go out with my friends!
2b, sistas, sexyfam etc etc.
argh but no time. x.x

No comments: