Thursday, October 12, 2006

he wasnt mine to lose.
and now the night is near
and i can make believe he's here.
**
uhh im getting emo.
my heart is like breaking into a million pieces.
uh.
i dont like this.
ok so today was rather boring.
i did a bit of cross stitch.
haha leftover stuff from last year.
yep and then my sister came home,
we decided to go out and eat something good.
hahaha.
so we went out.
ate pastamania in the end x.x
so much for eating something good.
hahaha.
yep and she bought a shirt for me (:
from pink industrie.
i think pink industrie clothes are REALLY so nice.
hahaha.
i like the shorts, and the skirt.
and the shirts.
and the bags.
and the shoes.
uh everything!
and its 50% off storewide.
someone buy me the whole shop please.
lol. yeah so my sis bought a shirt for me.
dont think that she so nice la,
its my long overdue birthday present haha.
yep (:
so we came home.
yah just like that lor.
hahahaha.
sian.
my day passed in boringness.
LOL.
ok and heartbreak.
bah whatever.
people dont come and ask me.
i wont say hahaha.
**
you were never mine to lose
and im just staring at you
wondering if you will notice me.

No comments: