Friday, October 06, 2006

back for my third post.
haha i saw sj's tag,
and i remember that i used to leech off chinese.
haha. all those little little stuff.
i forgot already.
glad to have my memory refreshed (:
i cant wait to meet up with the 2b peeps!
den we can talk about the past.
and talk about all the funny things that we've done. (:
i miss the 2b people!
oh anyway.
i wanted to say.
LILY'S DYING.
oh that's my rabbit anyway.
i dont mention her much cos i dont really touch her a lot.
last time i carried her when she was a baby,
and she scratched me.
from then on i never carry her le.
never really touch her also.
guess im quite a bad owner.
but still,
im quite sad that she's dying.
last time she was fat and everything.
now she's like, skin and bones.
dunno what's happening to her.
she's only 3yrs old!
omg she's dying a premature death.
rabbits are supposed to live till 8yrs old or something.
ohk so maybe she dint really recieve a lot of care from me.
and i dint exactly let her out to play too.
just kept her inside her cage all the time.
guess those muscles of hers didnt get any exercise.
so it shrunk or something.
that's why her legs are so weird now.
sighh.
but i really dint know what to do.
cos i dint exactly love her.
and last time had to keep feeding her,
and changing her bedding.
so irritating and irksome.
was kinda wishing for her to die.
now that she's dying,
i feel kinda sad.
its like im just waiting for her to die anyday now.
she so poor thing.
x.x
my whole family is blaming me for her condition now.
they say i never take care of her properly.
and say i very heartless.
wth its my rabbit leh,
i more xin tong than them la.
i just never show only mah!
and what's done is done alr what.
what they want me to do?
chop off my legs and give her ah?
cant stand it when they keep saying me about lily.
i dint wish for this to happen too right.
hai.
im kinda having mixed feelings too.
i want her to die so she wont have to keep suffering.
its quite saddening to see her so xin ku everyday.
but i'll be sad if she dies.
ha i wont cry.
but i'll be sad.
sigh.
my rabbit leh.
LILY.
sigh.
rest in peace.

No comments: