Tuesday, October 10, 2006

oosh.
im happy today! (:

ok so as a continuation of my post just now,
jingjing and me decided to go to the library(:
guai muggers we are.
lol.
read books (:
and i borrowed some voice book,
and the whole series of the chronicles of narnia.
WOOTS. (:
super cool.
im finally able to read in peace!
yippee yay.

uhhuh so we spent a long time reading.
and then we went to eat.
yep just me and jingjing.
alone in our world.
so romantic.
LOL!
yeah.

soon, the lit people finished their exams.
and they were ecstatic hahaha.
screaming and jumping around like a bunch of monkeys.
lol. well they are anyway. =P

yeap and den most of us left for haagen daz!
met some of the rest at esplanade.
haha.
so there was a total of around 21people.
which is good,
cos that's two-thirds of the class.
yeah.
i sat with the girls! (:
puen, debby, jolyn, yiling,
alicea, althea, jingjing, jiemin.
yeah we shared two fondues.
super cool ok.
the fondues are SO NICE!
omg eat until SONG. (:
yesyes it was nice!
there were cookies, and wafers,
and fruits, and different flavours of icecream,
and nuts and woots it was all so nice! (:
yeah and den we stuffed ourselves until we were full haha.
and then we played zong ji mi ma.
and made the chocolate semi harden.
haha. can you imagine how torturous it is,
to eat some semi hardened chocolate,
which looked like shit,
when we are alr like,
scarily full. LOL.
yes. haha. but it was rather fun luh.
and then we played a short round of 'i never'.
haha the scandalous stuff were coming out.
but we hada leave.
ah sad ): hahaha.
yeah so went to esplanade library.
and then i found another book on vocal techniques (:
yeah.
and then, they decided to go to watch world trade center.
haha.
which is sad cos i dont get to go ):
because my retarded father insisted on me going home. argh.
nvm shant get pissed because of that.
but all in all, imma happy girl today!
exams are finally over,
and i had a fun time going out with my class (:
really glad for that.
the girls are all so nice!
(:
i think my class got more united through the exams.
haha what irony.
heh.

uhhuh speaking of world trade centre,
huping them are going to watch today too.
so irritating.
now everybody go and watch le,
nobody to pei me alr ):
yeah, lol.
oosh speaking of choir,
WE'RE HAVING CHOIR AT SIGLAP TMR.
can you imagine how happy i am?
(((:
its been ages since we've been to siglap!
i love siglap. yay!
uhhuh.
im sick of going to school anyway.
haha. maybe i shall mug my scores later.
work hard for choir later wheehee.
siglap makes me think that we're REALLY having a practice.
cos all the practices held in school are quite crap anyway.
haha.
im excited for choir pracs!
i can finally sing in peace now.
wahaha with out all the worries for exams.
yeahhh. (:

uhhuh speaking of all the post exams activities,
i realised i have quite a lot of stuff going on.
1) meeting up with the sistas.
2) meeting up with the sexy fam.
3) meeting up with sj fee them.
4) going cycling with the triplets (i hope)
5) going to althea's hse for the disney princess movie marathon
6) going out with the girls in my class (if there are any more outings)
7) choir pracs!
uhhuh. and some stuff that i wanna do for myself now that ive got more time.
8) read.
9) improve on my singing.
10) improve on my maths and chem and physics.
11) finish my last year's cross stitching.
12) tidy up my table.
13) tidy up my study area.
yes and goodness knows what else.
im looking forward to meeting my friends! (:
whoots i shall go and read the chronicles now.
yes and mug my choir scores.
imma responsible choir member wahahaha.

No comments: