Tuesday, October 10, 2006

i got something BIG to announce.

I AM FREE! (:

langarts paper was easy.
haha.
i finished sections A,B and C in one hour.
den i took my time for section D.
hahaha.
so interesting.
ok at least the exams ended on a good note.
hope my results come back ok.

lol chem is screwed.
but i dont care.
because everyone else screwed too.
i think mr shi is cute,
he set the whole paper on chewing gum.
haha. (:

oh.
the tags on my tagboard,im lazy to reply.
haha. but thanks people anyway (:
i love you guys (:

now we're waiting for the lit people to finish their exams,
and we've got nothing to do now.
sigh.
SO SIAN!

anyway,
im sudden excited for carolling!
its gonna be SO SO SO fun! (:
hahaha.
my enthu ness all come back liao.
oosh. and i love the sopsies too!
we're so nice people(:

debbie;
lydia;
juitlian;
jasmine;
kenny;
isabelle;
yvonne;
francesca;
he li;
shuwei;
yuting;

yay i love all of you (:
seriously i think the sopsies are all nice people!
i used to be biased against some of them,
but not anymore!

ok im looking forward to all those choir practices,
it'll be fun yeah people ((:
YAY.

i like my class too.
haagen daz, at long last.
woots! (:
ok so my life is going fine now,
just for that particular aspect.
ah shant think about it.
shant display my EMO-ness.
yeah.
happy happy! (:

yay.
happy but sian.
lol cos i dunno what to do now.
x.x

maybe can go back dhs. haha.
let's see first. (:

No comments: