Saturday, February 17, 2007

put on your specs.
cos i dont recognise you anymore.

**

haha meant to blog about the outing with vivian, angmian, shunjie, manching and winki.
but it's been some time since ive been near a comp so..
lol.
yeah i really had a lot of fun with them.
missed them so much man.
guys, must come out often okay?
remember our two months promise! ((:

**

i make believe,
that you are here.

**

valentine's day was fine.
got a bit emo at first but ohwell, there are still lots and lots of people who love me.
thank you all for your little gifts and such.
every little gift and note brightened my day.
thank you all (:

**

im going under,
drowning in you.

**

hmm choir bbq was fun. i guess.
lol talked a bit to some people.
oh and i got dunked.
its easy to dunk me la, i so light.
lol! but i remember xy saying, 'omg why she so heavy one.'
wahahahaha!
may is FAT! (:

**

you can make me
whole again.

**

was listening to emo songs the whole day today.
lol dug out all my old cds.
rather interesting ah.

am at my cousin's hse now,
not bad la.
had a nice steamboat.
gupped loads of abalone.
my favourite wahaha.

**

looking forward to tues.
chinese new year house visting! (:

**

do you?
you know im such a fool for you.
do you have to let it linger?

No comments: