Tuesday, February 27, 2007

HI ALL.

been quite some time since i last blogged.
well, many things have happened.
not physically, but mentally (: and it made me a stronger and better person.

well the first two days of CNY were spent quite badly.
i felt moody and emo and well,
it was just plain boring.
rah.
but the third day was GREAT.
house visiting was a blast.
went to althea's, alicea's, guowei's and novabelle's houses.
yep it was really fun.
and i really had a fun time with the IP people.
we rock man! (:
all the crap fortune telling games we played, all the intellectual discussions.
it makes me feel really fortunate that i am actually in the IP. (:
yeap and when i was on the bus with xianyong, my angel and ex boyfriend,
i sort of thought things over properly.
and i managed to let go.
to forget about everything that's happened.

no more emoing and hanging on to the past for me.
the bubbly and cheerful may is back. (:
of course, the memories will stay with me forever, it's just that i feel its time for me to treasure the others around me. yep to love them and to thank them for everything they have done for me. yep and i did just that.
sent about 12 people a message that told them i loved them.
i expected messages of 'i love you too!' to come back. and guess what? in the end, about 80% of them thought i was going to commit suicide. it was hilarious really. hahaha. see it just tells us all how uncommon it is for people to express their love for each other. thus, we should all do it more often (:
yep and my shell station even called me the next day to check that i was still alive. hahaha had a nice random talk with him after that. too bad my father had to force me to get off the phone. x.x
sorry shell station!

okay so the next few days were passed really great. love the yeartwos and love my classmates (:
im enjoying myself in choir more too nowadays. lol i've learnt to let go and im really really proud of myself.

yep went out on fri to celebrate fei's birthday with the sistas. i love the sistas! too bad wen couldnt come again, cos she had choir prac. awww. next time okay? (: yep and laughed a whole lot with them again. lol. they seriously brighten my life up (: ohh and we sorta sang a song together. the chimney song. it sounded nice wahahaha. (:

uhhuh, so everything's fine and happy for me now.

no more emoing from may!
yay (:

treasure and cherish?
you dont know how to do that yourself.

hahaha, i've learnt so much through this episode.
guess its sort of yin huo de fu.
ive moved on and im really happy cos all this made me learn more about myself and to improve my character.

i read through all your actions yesterday.
it made me amused.

(:

oh btw,

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO FEI.

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO MY BEST FRIEND (weijie).

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE TO ALTHEA.

No comments: