Tuesday, February 20, 2007

i dont like this feeling.
i dread seeing you.

cherish.
cherish my friends.
im at althea's hse now btw.
haha. should have fun with them,
our last cny together leh.

(:

maybe i made the wrong move.
hahaha.
said the wrong things.
did the wrong stuff.
but oh well,
how much worse can it get?
ive given up already.
no more friendship,
nothing else.
just hope the pain goes away soon.
at least all my past actions are explained.

i hope you can be trusted.

**

muaha, suddenly realise that evanescence songs very nice.
all the sad and emo rock songs.
muaha.

atomic kittens also quite nice.
all my old cds lol.
sometimes its good to remember the old (:

**

now i will tell you what ive done for you,
fifty thousand tears ive cried.
lying decieving and bleeding for you,
but you still wont hear me.

im going under.

dont want your hand this time i'll save mysef
maybe i'll wake up for once
not tormented daily defeated by you
just when i thought i'd reach the bottom.

**

you dont remember me but i remember you
i lie awake and try so hard not to think of you
but who can decide what they dream
and dream i do

i believe in you
i'll give up everything just to find you
i need to be with you
to live to breathe youre taking over me

**

nice right! muaha.
evanescence going under and taking over me.

**

if you see me walking down the street
staring at the sky
dragging my two feet
you just pass me by
it still makes me cry
but you can make me whole again

if you see me with another man
laughing and im joking
doing what i can
i wont put you down
cos i want you around
you can make me whole again

looking back on when we first met
i cannot escape and i cannot forget
baby youre the one
you still turn me on
you can make me whole again

**

and of course, AK whole again.
(:

**

i realise whatever you say has a double meaning.
stop shooting me.

rah i should go out and join the others at mahjong.
make myself happy for once.
niam niam niam.

sorry think this post is a bit incoherant.
treat it as a wasted post.
im spouting nonsense (:


i wish.

No comments: