Saturday, February 17, 2007

i wanna cherish the year twos.
seriously.
i shouldnt be wasting my time thinking of people who are not worth it.

just dont let me see.
dont let me look.
dont let me notice.

and i'll be happy.

let me remain ignorant,
ignorance is bliss,
i wanna feel blissful.

all the hurt that pours in after revelation.
its so painful,
my heart breaks into a million pieces.

i want the yeartwos.

during choir bbq,
there was this time when the 8 of us sat together at a table.
wanting, shuwei, yuting, dawn, yizha, huping, oliver and i.
just like the old times.
i miss the times we spent together.
a lot a lot.
yeah and i really cherished that few precious minutes when the 8 of us sat together during choir bbq.
love you guys.
thank you all so much for everything.
im glad im on good terms with all of you.
let things stay this way (:

i know some people are not worth it.
but i cant control my heart.

im happy when youre not around.
when you are, that pain i feel just by looking at you,
its indescribable.

why are we strangers?

No comments: